It is no new news that the mediums of transportation are major players in atmospheric pollution. The atmosphere is contaminated as they release gases on the daily basics by the combustion of fuels to power their engines. Considering these factors, I would say that electric cars, motorbikes, bikes etc is a welcomed development. The substitution of petroleum engines with electric engines is just one way to minimize the emission of harmful gases on daily basics.
We all know by now that transportation can be costly. Not only in terms of bank accounts but to our Earth’s health and our own. Those emissions given off by our preferred mode of travel mix in with the air we breathe, as well as the Earth’s atmosphere. I’m sure you’ve heard it before, but this is not a good thing.
The population is on the increase and so the need for means of transportation is too. The more cars, buses, motorbikes, trains and so on put on the road, the more the atmosphere is being polluted. It would be a great idea to shift our choice of cars and other transportation medium to electrically powered engines. I am going to stress the need for electric engines using electric bikes.
An electric bike has an installed motor that is supplied with power from battery, which is recharged in the electrical grid. Some are also equipped with a solar panel which is recharged by the sun. The motor starts when the sensor detects pedaling and stops when the rider stops pedaling or applies the brakes.
Some benefits of an electric bike includes
- You won’t arrive to work sweaty and out of breath. You’ll arrive refreshed and relaxed with no need to shower or change clothes before work.
- Parking becomes a breeze! You no longer have to circle the block in search of a spot or pay for expensive city parking. Simply lock your bike up and be on your way. Just one of the many benefits of electric bicycles!
- No more waiting in traffic. Reduce stress and exposure to polluted air by not spending hours parked on the road!
- Sometimes an electric bike can beat the speed of public transportation!
- Wake up with a refreshing bike ride instead of a car ride that lulls you back to sleep. The fresh air will help you start your day off right!
- You will become more active and achieve your fitness goals by manually pedaling when you can and switching to the electric motor when you are tired.
- Biking helps improve coordination! This keeps your mind sharp and can impact all areas of your life – from interaction with energetic, young loved ones to general physical ability.
- Even if you haven’t ridden a bike in years, it’s a skill that is easily picked up again. The electric motor is there for you to rely on in challenging moments on the trail!
- You’ll find yourself spending more time outdoors in the fresh air.
- Your commute will be less stressful, resulting in a calmer beginning to your work day that will carry through until it’s time to bike home. The benefits of electric bicycles are endless!
- The convenience of the electric motor will encourage you to take longer, more daring bicycle trips without the consideration and fear in having to pedal all the way back.
- Your average commute per day will only cost you around 5 – 8 cents. Over one month, that’s only $1 – $2!
- Electric bikes make any sort of errand easy and quick. Take your child to school. Pick up groceries. Optional rack bags or a bike trailer provide all the carrying power you need.
- Effectively flatten out hills with the help of the electric motor – just another one of the many benefits of electric bicycles!
- If your partner loves to cycle, but you find it hard to keep up, an electric bike helps you spend more quality time together.
Save money on gas