Last Updated 11/07/2017
- This site uses a tool which collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
- Emails collected are used to notify and to deliver our latest articles and will never be shared with a third party.
- We encourage the rebroadcasting or sharing of our article(s) provided that a reference or link is made to this blog. If you can’t credit us, please don’t use our article(s).
- We do not claim ownership of images used in this blog. If you discover that your copyrighted image(s) is used and want it brought down, please contact us with a link to the image and we would take the necessary action and take it down.
- Our visitors and subscribers are solely responsible for the comments they make for we do not manipulate their thoughts or opinions.
5 Good Reasons To Become A Programmer